domingo, 20 de outubro de 2013

Jefferson tourism guide


Hi, my name is Jefferson Silveira. I'm from Porto Alegre, south of Brazil. I came to live in Rio in 2008 after be graduated in law school. In the Marvelous City I have studied  Brazilian history, and decided to become a tourist guide in Rio de Janeiro. Today I work telling to tourists a bit of our rich history and many curiosities.


Welcome to the Marvelous City. We, from Rio Free Walking Tour, are waiting for you. History is the cultural foundation of a society, and that is the information that we intend to pass ahead. Knowing the Brazilian history, you can better understand our way of life. So, join us in a journey to the past, and also get tips to enjoy the present. I am waiting for you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário